Twenty 4 Seven Education are delighted to be working alongside a small Catholic primary school in Dudley who is looking to appoint a 1-1 SEN TA to work full time from September 2022.
This teaching role is offered in a small, one form entry school which provides an education in a Catholic setting but welcomes those of all faiths and cultures. Its ethos is to promote Catholic values whilst being fully inclusive and sensitive to the range of cultures present in the community.
· Working 1:1 with pupil(s)
· Working with small groups of pupils
· Supporting the teacher
· Helping SEND pupil to make progress and access the curriculum
· A Teaching Assistant qualification is desirable, preferably with specific SEND knowledge
· Must have a desire to make a positive contribution in class
· Must have a desire to make a difference to the progress- academic, social and/or personal- of pupils with SEN
· Need a successful track record of working with pupils
· Classroom-based experience is useful
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
· Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
· A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
· Competitive rates of pay
· Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
· FREE CPD courses
· Up to £100 referral scheme*
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over.
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Birmingham office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.