Twenty4Seven are currently recruiting on behalf of a Primary School in Cradley Heath. This lovely and welcoming school are seeking a qualified teaching assistant to work full time. This role is starting in September for the full academic year.
For this role you will be working 1-1 with two children in year 3. Both students have autism and need extra support in and out of the classroom. You will be expected to lead small sessions for them both assisting them with lessons throughout the day. You will be expected to have a good knowledge of reading writing and phonics and will need to have had experience working with SEND children before.
This school are looking for someone who is confident, committed and hard working. The ideal candidate will need to be able to get on with the tasks provided and use their initiative to help the students progress with their learning.
· Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or higher
· Working 1:1 with pupils
· Working with small groups of pupils
· Supporting the teacher
· Working with SEN pupils is admirable but not essential
· A desire to make a positive contribution in class
· Successful track record of working with pupils
· Classroom-based experience
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
· Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
· A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
· Competitive rates of pay
· Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
· FREE CPD courses
· Up to £100 referral scheme*
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over.
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.