*Cover Supervisor/ Teaching Assistant
*£80-£100 a Day!
Are you resourceful, energetic and well organised?
Can you build positive relationships with students to support them with their learning?
Twenty4Seven have a fantastic opportunity for a Cover Supervisor or Teaching Assistant, in an OUTSTANDING high school in the Croydon Borough. The school offers comprehensive learning providing students with every opportunity to develop academically and fulfil the pupil’s potential.
This high-achieving Secondary School is renowned for their CPD as well as involvement and influence within the Borough. The school is also heavily involved with training aspiring Teachers as they take on over 30 graduate Teaching Assistant across a variety of subjects & train them up the following academic year.
In this role you will:
* provide cover for staff absence ensuring that students have the best possible learning experience during cover lessons
* supervise entry and departure of students in accordance with school policy
* manage the behaviour of students whilst they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment
* apply the Academy Behaviour for Learning Policy consistently and fairly
* respond to any questions from students about process and procedures
* establish productive working relationships with students, acting as a role model and setting high expectations
* promote the inclusion and acceptance of all students within the classroom
* assist in preparing the learning environment and the materials used therein
* record and report attendance at lessons in accordance with school policy
* collect any completed work after the lesson and return it to the appropriate teacher
Twenty4Seven Education offer:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Regular and local work in Secondary Schools covering various subjects at KS3-KS4 level
* Friendly and dedicated consultant
* Immediate start
* £100 refer a friend scheme (uncapped)*
* Less admin as there are no timesheets
* Access to free CPD training
We at Twenty4Seven are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please do not hesitate to contact us on: email@example.com or call 02921 509663.