At Twenty4Seven Education, we are currently seeking a full time qualified and passionate English Teacher for a Secondary School in Brent. This exciting new role is to start ASAP.
Job Title: English Teacher Company: Twenty4Seven Education
English Teacher – Brent – ASAP
Twenty4Seven Education have an exciting opportunity for an inspirational, dedicated and qualified English Teacher to teach at a Secondary School in Brent. This full time role is to start ASAP.
This thriving and constantly improving school in Brent is currently seeking qualified English teacher who will be teaching KS3/KS4 classes. They are looking for a teacher who can constantly engage students in their work.
You will be required to:
• Teach English up to KS3 & KS4
• Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students
• Support a designated curriculum area as appropriate
• Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as an English Teacher
• Facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with opportunities to achieve their individual potential.
• Contribute to raising standards of student attainment as an English Teacher
• Share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth as a Biology Teacher.
The ideal candidate:
\* Hold a UK recognised teaching qualification (QTS/QLTS) with English as a discipline
\* Have good subject knowledge and experience of teaching across KS3 and KS4 in a UK school setting
\* Be able to plan and deliver engaging lessons
\* Monitor and assess pupils effectively to ensure pupil progress
\* Excellent communication skills \* Strong classroom and behaviour management
\*A valid enhanced DBS check on the update service (or be willing to process one with us)
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education an an English Teacher are:
\*Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
\*Competitive rates of pay
\*Up to £100 referral scheme (uncapped)\*
\*FREE/heavily reduced CPD courses
\* FREE Safeguarding training
\*Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now: If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now.’
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local London office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.