Are you a recent Graduate seeking a career opportunity that can leverage your academic skills and communication abilities?
We are seeking a Teaching Assistant in Camden to work within of our Secondary schools in North West London.
We are seeking a highly motivated Graduate Teaching Assistant to support faculty members in delivering quality education to Secondary School students. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in classroom instruction, providing additional support to students as needed and demonstrating a caring and nurturing attitude whilst having high expectations for pupils to succeed.
We are looking for someone with…
· Previous experience of working with young people
· Good numeracy and literacy skills – GCSE Maths and English
· Basic understanding of child development and learning
· Ability to use basic technology
· Ability to relate well to children and adults and respond appropriately
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Bachelors degree in a related field (eg. Education, English, Maths, Psychology, Drama, ect.)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong organisational and time-management abilities
· Ability to work collaboratively with faculty staff and students
· Previous teaching or tutoring experience
Benefits of working for Twenty 4 Seven Education:
· Access to 1:1 Educational Support CPD sessions including Interview Preparation, Behaviour Management, Classroom Management, Working with SEND, Lesson Planning etc.
· FREE and heavily discounted online CPD courses
· Competitive pay rates – Up to £90 per day
· PAYE or Umbrella pay
· Part or full time work available
· Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
· FREE Safeguarding training
· Minimal administration (no time sheets!)