Start Date: ASAP
Pay: £95 – £195 per day
We have an exciting opportunity for a Primary School Teacher who is passionate about the learning and development of young children. This position is based in a SEN school that’s classified as outstanding by Ofsted. The vision of the school is to learn together with a culture of gentleness, to nurture teach and sustain young students.
This is a rewarding position that requires you to bring enthusiasm and creativity whist being a great role model to the pupils. You must have a keen interest in encouraging and assisting students to achieve personal, social, and academic excellence.
· Previous experience of teaching KS1 or KS2
· Ability to prioritise work
· Ability to communicate with a wide range of people
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Degree Level in a related subject
· SEN experience
· Competitive rate of pay
· Career progression and development opportunities
· Excellent department and team to work with
The pay ranges from £95 – £195 per day
If this sounds like the position for you or you would like some more information, then please contact Danielle at Twenty4seven education