Secondary Supply Teacher – Sandwich, Kent – ASAP
Daily supply and long term secondary teachers required!
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic secondary teacher?
Are you looking for a new and exciting role?
Twenty 4 Seven Education are supporting secondary schools across Kent who require fully qualified teachers for supply. In particular I am currently looking to recruit a large number of secondary supply teachers on behalf of my secondary school partner based in Sandwich. I am looking for both general cover teachers and subject specialists to teach on a daily or short/long term basis, covering a wide range of subjects. I have work available from 1 day per week up to 5 if you are looking for full-time work, so make sure you apply today to start the registration process.
This role is suitable for both experienced teachers looking for a new role or an ECT looking to gain more experience on daily supply or secure a supportive school to complete their induction year.
If you’re a fully qualified teacher looking for a new role we’d love to hear from you!
The successful applicant will need to have:
- QTS or QTLS
- Must have recent experience of working within a secondary school setting across the secondary age range
- Up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Strong subject knowledge in chosen specialist subject
- Have a proactive and can do attitude
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
In return Twenty 4 Seven Education can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Your own dedicated consultant who will endeavour to meet all of your needs
- Daily work across Sandwich and surrounding areas in Kent
- Flexible roles starting immediately
- Temporary and permanent positions
Find out more about this role and others we have here at Twenty 4 Seven Education by calling Katie on 01843 264 560.