*£75-£90 a day*
An exceptional secondary school in the Croydon borough is looking to hire a passionate teaching assistant.
Do you want to truly make a difference with the work you do?
Do you genuinely want to help children and give them the best chance available?
Then this could be the job for you.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have experience working at KS3 level and beyond (preferred).
· Be willing to work as part of a team.
· Have a good rapport with children and have a warm disposition.
· Have excellent organisational skills, communicative ability and be ICT literate.
· Have completed a degree (desirable)
· Pass in both English and Maths at GCSE level
· Evidence of an affinity to working with children (Desirable)
· You will be working in an outstanding establishment
· You will be part of a close knit and hardworking team
· Easily accessible through public transport if necessary
Twenty4Seven Education offers:
· Excellent rates of pay
· Regular and local work in Secondary Schools covering various subjects at KS3-KS4 level
· Friendly and dedicated consultant
· Immediate start
· £100 refer a friend scheme (uncapped)*
· Less admin as there are no timesheets
· Access to free CPD training
T4S Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).