We are seeking 1:1 Teaching Assistants to work within a lovely primary school. We are looking for people who are determined to secure the absolute best for each pupil and will work hard to ensure every child achieves everything they are capable of.
Whilst you will be expected to work under the direction of the class teacher you will also use your own initiative to organise tasks and activities; creating simple resources to support the pupil’s work as appropriate. We are looking for enthusiastic and inspirational teaching assistants to begin working.
We are looking for someone who will:
• Put pupils first.
• Have high expectations of all pupils and secure exceptional outcomes for all.
• Be optimistic, energetic, resilient and creative.
• Be active in developing positive relationships.
• Embrace change and innovation positively and with a good sense of humour.
• Help drive our school forward to outstanding future successes.
Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring service.
If you feel you would fit this position, please apply today for immediate interviews with our dedicated consultant.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!