1:1 SEMH Learning Coach – Kings Norton– ASAP
An inclusive and reflective Residential Special Needs School in Kings Norton, Birmingham is seeking a full time confident, resilient and flexible Learning Coach to support a pupil on a 1:1 basis who has been identified with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs (SEMH). This wonderful opportunity is to start ASAP on an ongoing basis.
Register your interest today with Twenty4Seven Education by calling Katie/Allan from the Birmingham office.
This forward thinking Residential SEN School caters for pupils ranging from Year 5 – Year 11. They offer a broad and balanced curriculum which provides pupils with a wealth of opportunities to expand their experiences. Individualisation is a key focus in all aspects of school life from individualised lessons to behaviour targets and intervention packages for those requiring extra support.
* You will provide levels of individual attention, reassurance and help with learning tasks as appropriate to the pupils needs, encouraging them
to stay on task
* You will monitor the pupils response to the learning activities and where appropriate, modify or adapt the activities as agreed with the
class teacher to achieve the intended learning outcomes
* You will assist in the recording of lessons and assessment as required by the class teacher
* Have a recognised Teaching Assistant qualification eg. CACHE Level 2/3 Certificate in Support Teaching and Learning or equivalent would be advantageous but not essential
* Right to work in the UK
* Enhanced Child and Adult DBS registered to the update service or willingness to obtain a new certificate
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
** Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
** Competitive rates of pay
** £100 For All Referral Scheme – £100 for referrer and £100 for referred candidate (uncapped)*
** FREE or heavily discounted CPD courses including a certified Level 2 Teaching Assistant course, British Sign Language certification, Mental wellbeing of children certification and Paediatric first aid
** FREE 1:1 Education Support CPD training
** FREE Safeguarding training
** Early notification of training/courses/workshops
** Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.