Admin/Attendance Officer – Birmingham – September start
Twenty 4 Seven Education are currently looking for an admin/attendance officer to start a full time role in a diverse and inclusive school from the beginning of September. This role is based in Castle Vale.
Roles of the job:
· Identifying students who may need support with their attendance
· Raise attendance issues with parents/guardians
· You will be the initial point of contact for the school
· Answering a busy phone line and switchboard
· General admin duties when required
· Welcoming visitors, parents and students
Requirements of the role:
· Previous SIMS experience
· Experience within a reception role and great admin skills.
· Good communication
· Being able to handle a wide range of tasks
Does this sound like your next Admin role Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 8170351 or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to be called immediately!