Alternative Provision English Teacher Castle Vale ASAP
Twenty4Seven Education is seeking an experienced English Teacher to work in a Alternative Provision School in Castle Vale, Birmingham for an ongoing, potentially permanent role. The school caters for children with challenging behaviours and social, emotional, and mental health.
About the role:
- The role has possibility to be ongoing for the right Teacher.
- Being part of a growing team and school and promoting the schools’ values.
- Work with pupils from the age of thirteen to sixteen on a small group basis of classes of 6.
- As English Teacher you will be responsible for supporting the educational, social, and emotional development for students.
About the school:
- The alternative provision caters for students who have requirements away from the mainstream.
- The school is focused on providing tailored education packages to ensure all students can succeed.
- A caring and passionate team with the focus of helping their students achieve.
To be considered for the Alternative Provision English Teacher position, you will:
- Have previous experience working with children and young people with a range of special educational needs and behavioural challenges.
- Have a suitable qualification to teach English such as a QTS or equivalent.
- Have strong communications skills with the ability to quickly build rapport with students
- Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check.
- Want to make a difference and impact on young peoples lives
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
- Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- Up to £125 referral scheme*
- CPD courses
- A variety of daily positions with flexible hours across the school week
- Long term positions to suit your needs
- Opportunities to progress in your career
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now.’
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
Twenty4seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.