Alternative Provision Maths Teaching Assistant Bilston ASAP
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Are you a supportive and dedicated TA?
Can you take direction from a class teacher and fully support them in delivering engaging lessons?
Do you want to make a difference?
Twenty4Seven Education are currently working alongside a alternative provision in Shirley who are looking for a teaching assistant specialising in maths to work at their school on a long term basis. This role will be working 1 to 1 or in small groups. It is important to the school to find the right person for this role, with the view to extend the contract through to the end of the year for the right SEN TA. They may even look at a permanent contract for the right person. The school has an Outstanding Ofsted so this is an amazing opportunity.
The ability to be creative with lessons to engage students with various abilities is a must. You must be able to gain their trust and help them to develop essential skills for life beyond education.
The school has a fantastic reputation and is a great place to work; the staff are friendly, dedicated and supportive of one another.
The ideal Maths Learning Support Assistant will have:
- A minimum 6 months experience supporting pupils with SEN or in an SEND setting.
- Be able to assist with maths at a GCSE level
- Experience in challenging behaviour or SEMH would be beneficial.
- Team teach desirable
- The ability to follow instructions set by the class teacher
- Have a positive, warm and patient nature
- The ability to build good relationships and make the pupils in your care feel comfortable and safe
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
- Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- Up to £125 referral scheme*
- CPD courses
- A variety of daily positions with flexible hours across the school week
- Long term positions to suit your needs
- Opportunities to progress in your career
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now.’
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
Twenty4seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.