Full-Time Behaviour Mentor – Warwick
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Ongoing – Full-Time
Pay Rate: £75-£90 per day
We are looking for a passionate and resilient Teaching Assistant for a Secondary School in the Warwick area, starting ASAP an ongoing basis.
You MUST be able to commute to Warwick on a regular basis!
This job will require you to assist the teacher in providing an exciting and engaging curriculum, as well as supporting a small number of students who need that extra bit of help to reach their full academic potential. You will be encouraging a positive and inclusive atmosphere within the classroom, which will positively influence the emotional, social and academic development of the children.
The forward-thinking Secondary School located in Warwick caters for students aged 11-16. Their school mission is to provide an excellent education for all students who are unable to access mainstream education. At the heart of this education are the values of Care, Hard Work, Respect, Integrity and working Together to improve their chances in the wider community. Their school is dedicated in providing opportunities for their young people to develop the knowledge, skills and beliefs which will enable them to flourish in adult life. With small class sizes they can work closely to encourage and empower them to make improvements to their education and self-esteem.
Ideal Candidate will:
• Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification would be advantageous
• Have a minimum of 3 months experience working in an education setting, working with students with Challenging Behaviour
• Have experience using communication methods; such as British Sign Language (BSL) and Makaton would be desirable
• Have an enhanced DBS certificate registered to the update service or willing to pay and apply for a new certificate
• Have the ability to tailor their skills to meet the needs of each individual child
• Be kind, caring and patient when dealing with children who require specialist support
What to do next?
Register your interest with Twenty4Seven Education today by contacting Elle/Charlie from our Birmingham office on 0121 817 0400 or e-mail an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
• FREE Safeguarding Training
• £100 For All Referral Scheme
• Early notification of Training/Courses/Workshops
• FREE or heavily discounted CPD Courses (Level 2 TA Course, BSL Certification, Mental Wellbeing of Children Certification and Paediatric First Aid Course)
• Minimal Administration
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.