Business Teacher – Nuneaton – ASAP
An ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated Secondary School in Nuneaton, is looking for a full time qualified and enthusiastic Business Teacher who will teach Business up to KS5 level across the ability range. As a Business Teacher in the School, you will be responsible for planning and delivering interesting and engaging sequences of lessons. This new role is to start ASAP until Easter in the first instance. This is an exciting opportunity for you to shape and develop your own career within an exciting and highly supportive environment as a Business Teacher.
This Outstanding School is high performing and based at an attractive site. They are strongly committed to ensuring that all of the young people in their care make excellent academic progress and they take great pride in securing both impressive progress and high attainment for their students, whatever their starting points.
The Successful Candidate:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Business Studies teaching experience of GCSE and A Level, within a recognised school
- A thorough knowledge and real enthusiasm for Business Studies
- Experience and confidence of using ICT in the classroom
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
- Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- Up to £125 referral scheme (uncapped)*
- FREE CPD courses
- FREE Safeguarding training
- Opportunities to progress in your career
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now.’
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Birmingham office on 0121 817 0400 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.