Casual Teaching Assistant – Worcestershire – ASAP
Location: Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Worcester, Great Malvern, Evesham and surrounding areas
Pay rate: £65-75 per day
To fulfil the demand for daily and short term cover, we are now recruiting enthusiastic, caring, resilient and reliable Teaching Assistants for Primary, Middle and Special Needs Schools in Worcestershire to start ASAP.
Whether, you are a Teaching Assistant who is available part time or full time, every week or every couple of weeks – your experienced friendly consultant will be committed in finding you supply work to suit your needs! We welcome applications from qualified Teaching Assistants or those with child related experience.
Alternatively, if your preference is for a long term/permanent position, register with us to be kept up to date with new vacancies for now and January. Many of which are EXCLUSIVE to us so you will not hear about these positions through other agencies!
Register your interest today with Twenty4Seven Education by calling Katie/Charlotte from the Worcester office.
* A recognised Teaching Assistant qualification – CACHE Level 2/3 Certificate in Support Teaching and Learning or equivalent would be advantageous but not essential
* Experience of supporting pupils working below age expected level and those identified with having Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
* Have up to date knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum and/or National Curriculum
* Have a good understanding of a DfE validated Systematic Synthetic Phonics (SSP) Programme
* Have high expectations of students to ensure they reach their full potential
* Have the ability to effectively manage behaviour using positive strategies
* Have the ability to form positive professional relationships with children and staff
* Have excellent communication (verbal and written) and organisation skills
* Minimum of 3 months child related experience is essential for this role
* Enhanced DBS registered to the update service or willingness to obtain a new certificate
* Professional reference checks including a child relevant experience
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Excellent knowledge of safeguarding children and young adults – you will need an up to date Safeguarding Training Certificate (we provide FREE Safeguarding Training)
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
** Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
** Competitive rates of pay
**£100 referral scheme for both you and those you recommend (uncapped)*
** FREE or heavily discounted CPD courses including a certified Level 2 Teaching Assistant course, British Sign Language certification, Mental wellbeing of children certification and Paediatric first aid
** Access to 1:1 Educational Support CPD sessions including Interview Preparation, Working with SEND, Behaviour Management etc.
** FREE Safeguarding training
** Early notification of training/courses/workshops
** Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.