ICT & Computer Science Teacher – Nuneaton
Starting in September 2021, this is an exciting opportunity for both experienced and NQT Secondary Teacher, responsible for teaching Computer Science & ICT to mixed ability groups of pupils. (Key Stage 3, 4 and 5).
The school is based in North Warwickshire and is currently one of the highest achieving mainstream secondary schools in the UK.
This is the ideal opportunity if you are looking for a teaching position that will challenge you to use a variety of teaching methods and new developments in the curriculum to teach a range of year groups, containing pupils of various abilities, attitudes and experiences.
As a Secondary Teacher you will have:
- Sound knowledge of a variety of teaching methods and the ability to design lessons, courses and projects.
- A dedication to creating the best conditions and environment for learning and developing skills.
- A desire to bring out the best in others and ensure they have the motivation to work towards achieving their potential.
- The ability to communicate with, engage and inspire pupils.
- The ability to hold a pupil’s interest and encourage them to be excited about learning and their future prospects.
- A dedicated interest in subject enhancement and learning.
- The ability to work well with others and autonomously.
- A flexible and open to change attitude.
- A positive and ambitious outlook and the ability to inspire this in others.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in sometimes stressful situations.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A positive outlook and ability to inspire positivity in others.
- The ability to use a computer and the primary office software packages competently, including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other software linked to Computer Science
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Previous secondary school teaching experience.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join the teaching faculty at an Ofsted rated Outstanding Secondary school in Nuneaton and refine your teaching skills. You will be gaining extraordinary experience in applying a wide range of teaching methods, aids and approaches to bring out the best in every pupil.
Please contact Charlie on 0121 6674182 for more information.