Cover Supervisor – Coventry – September 2021
Starting in September 2021, this exciting role as a full time Cover Supervisor is an exciting opportunity for a Cover supervisor to be part of a great team and make a great impact on the students. Here you will be required to teach Key stages 3, 4 & 5 This is a mixed gender school with the Ofsted rating of ‘Outstanding’.
This school is committed to making positive progress within the school and they achieve this through dedication and:
· Personalised learning leading to enjoyment, success and achievement for all.
· A safe, healthy, orderly, sustainable and cohesive school community.
· Effective engagement with our learners, parents, local communities and partners.
· A positive, proactive approach to innovation and continuous improvement for all.
As a Cover Supervisor you will have:
– A motivated attitude when it comes to organising and delivering engaging lessons.
– Be a team player.
– Be able to maintain a great working environment and relationships with students to encourage them to get the most out of the planned lessons.
– Excellent organisational skills.
– Relevant experience to the job at hand.
– This is an excellent opportunity to join the teaching faculty at an Ofsted rated Outstanding Secondary school in Coventry and refine your Cover Supervisory skills. You will be gaining extraordinary experience in applying a wide range of teaching methods, aids and approaches to bring out the best in every pupil.
Does this sound like your next Cover Supervisor role Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to be called immediately!