Cover Supervisor – Coventry – September start
Twenty 4 Seven education are looking for someone enthusiastic and well organised to take the role as a full time Cover Supervisor in a permanent position. Great communication skills go a long way at this academy, you will be responsible to providing outstanding high quality supervision of students during lessons when a member of staff is absent.
Your key responsibilities:
· Supervise cover lessons and registration for absent teachers
· Provide a safe and controlled environment that allows students to complete the work that has been set to cover the class teachers absence
· Must be skilled when it comes to behavioural management and using these skills if needed
As a Cover Supervisor you will have:
· A motivated attitude when it comes to organising and delivering engaging lessons.
· Be a team player.
· Be able to maintain a great working environment and relationships with students to encourage them to get the most out of the planned lessons.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Relevant experience within schools and two references which cover the past two years
Does this sound like your next Cover Supervisor role Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to be called immediately!