Cover Supervisor – Coventry – Daily Supply
* Secondary and Primary Schools
* FREE training provided
* £70-£80 a day
* Daily supply and full time roles available
Are you a university graduate looking for your first step into education?
Are you currently working in a role with transferable skills or have a degree level qualification?
Are you looking for ADHOC work to fit around your current lifestyle?
Are you interested in covering a variety of subjects and educating secondary school students?
At Twenty 4 Seven Education we offer a free Cover Supervisor training course to prepare you for the role and ongoing support whilst you are in your placements. This course will cover all aspects of the role and what to expect whilst working in a school environment.
We work with a wide variety of schools with various needs. All the schools we work with have a detailed structure for all cover supervisors and extensive behaviour management policies in place.
The role of cover supervisor is a very varied one where you will manage the classroom whilst the classes current teacher are absent, below is a summary of the duties which will be expected of a Cover Supervisor:
– Supervise classes across all key stages & subjects setting pre-set work in the usual teachers absence
– Supervising & assisting students in 1-1 and small groups when not being used to lead a classroom
– Managing behaviour of all students and following school behaviour policy
To be suitable for this position you need to have:
– Ideally have child related experience
– Degree level qualification
– Passionate, resilient, adaptable and reliable
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
**Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
**Competitive rates of pay
**£100 referral scheme*
**FREE CPD courses
**Opportunities to progress in your career
**Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now.’
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Birmingham office on 0121 817 0400 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.