Twenty4seven education are looking to recruit Cover Supervisors to work in Secondary Schools in Coventry and the surrounding areas.
The role of a Cover Supervisor is to be in control of a class of 25-30 secondary school pupils aged between 11-16, supervising them to ensure that they complete their work in the absence of the class teacher. This role does not require the successful Cover Supervisors to prepare, deliver or mark any class work, and typical hours are between 08:30 – 15:20.
To be a Cover Supervisor, you must be flexible, adaptable and be up and ready to answer the phone from 7:15 so that you can be offered work for the day. There is also scope for longer term positions to be available.
Twenty4seven education work with a range of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ schools in Coventry and the surrounding areas who frequently require dynamic Cover Supervisors due to the adaptability they hold.
If you have experience working with children and would like to be considered for the Cover Supervisor position, you will:
• At least 20 days experience working with secondary aged pupils in a school setting within the last 2 years.
• Access to references to cover the last 2 years of both Education and Employment.
• A passion for working with Children.
• Flexible and adaptable, open to working in a range of different schools in Coventry and the surrounding areas.
• Ability to drive is desirable but not essential for this position.
Please contact Charlie on 0121 6674182 or email Charlie@twenty4seveneducation.com