Daily Supply Teacher – South Birmingham – September
Location: Solihull, Sheldon, Kings Heath, Moseley, Selly Oak, Northfield, Edgbaston
* Would you like to work with a dedicated agency that will go above and beyond for you?
* Would you like regular local work within SEN Primary/ secondary/ through schools in Birmingham and surrounding areas?
YES? Then choose Twenty4Seven Education!
In preparation for the new academic year and to fulfil the demand for daily and short-term cover, we are now recruiting passionate, nurturing, and dedicated Teachers for Primary and/or SEN Schools in Birmingham.
Whether, you are a qualified Teacher who is available part-time or full-time, every week or every couple of weeks – your experienced friendly consultant will be committed to finding you supply work to suit your needs!
Register your interest today by calling Allan from the Birmingham office on 0121 817 0400 or email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, if your preference is for a long-term/permanent position, register with us to be kept up to date with new vacancies for September and January. Many of these are EXCLUSIVE to us so you will not hear about these positions through other agencies!
* Experience in teaching Early Years, KS1 and/or KS2 in the last 5 years in a UK educational setting, including those identified with special needs – particularly those identified with Learning Difficulties, ASD, SLD, SEMH and Complex Needs
* Experience in adhering and contributing to Educational Health Care Plans (EHCP) and Annual Reviews
* Excellent knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum and/or National Curriculum
* Have a strong understanding of Phonics
* Experience in using communication aids such as British Sign Language, Makaton or PECS is advantageous
* Have the ability to form positive professional relationships with young children and staff
* Have the ability to effectively manage behaviour using positive strategies
* Have an exemplary attendance record
* QTS, QTLS, PGCE or equivalent is essential for this role
* Enhanced DBS registered to the update service or willingness to obtain a new certificate
* Professional reference checks including at least one teaching reference
* Legal right to work in the UK
The key benefits of working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
** Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
** Competitive rates of pay
** £100 referral scheme (uncapped)*
** FREE or heavily discounted CPD courses
** FREE Safeguarding training
** Early notification of training/courses/workshops
** Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.