Daily Supply Teaching Assistant – Bromsgrove – September
- Would you like to work with a dedicated agency that will go above and beyond for you?
- Would you like regular local work within Primary/SEN/Middle Schools in Bromsgrove and surrounding areas?
- Would you like the opportunity to gain valuable hands on experience and continue your professional development through training and courses?
YES? Then choose Twenty4Seven Education!
In preparation for the new academic year and to fulfil the demand for daily and short term cover, we are now recruiting enthusiastic, caring, resilient and reliable Teaching Assistants for Primary/SEN/Middle Schools in Bromsgrove.
Whether, you are a Teaching Assistant who is available part time or full time, every week or every couple of weeks – your experienced friendly consultant will be committed in finding you supply work to suit your needs! We welcome applications from qualified Teaching Assistants or those with child related experience.
Register your interest today by calling Katie/Charlotte on 01905 896 665 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if your preference is for a long term/permanent position, register with us to be kept up to date with new vacancies for September. Many of which are EXCLUSIVE to us so you will not hear about these positions through other agencies!
Teaching assistant requirements:
* Experience of working in a similar role (a recognised Teaching Assistant qualification would be advantageous)
* Experience of supporting pupils identified with having special educational needs
* Have high expectations of students to ensure they reach their full potential
* Have the ability to effectively manage behaviour
* Enhanced DBS registered to the update service or willingness to obtain a new certificate
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
** Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
** Competitive rates of pay
** £100 referral scheme (uncapped)*
** FREE or heavily discounted CPD courses including a certified Level 2 Teaching Assistant course, British Sign Language certification, Mental wellbeing of children certification and Paediatric first aid
** FREE Safeguarding training
** Early notification of training/courses/workshops
** Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.