Daily Supply Teaching Assistant – Gloucestershire – September
Location: Gloucester, Tewkesbury, Cheltenham and surrounding areas
* Would you like to work with a dedicated agency that will go above and beyond for you?
* Would you like regular local work within Primary and/or SEN Schools in Gloucestershire and surrounding areas?
* Would you like the opportunity to gain valuable hands on experience and continue your professional development through training and courses?
YES? Then choose Twenty4Seven Education!
In preparation for the new academic year and to fulfil the demand for daily and short term cover, we are now recruiting enthusiastic, caring, resilient and reliable Teaching Assistants for Primary and/or SEN Schools in Gloucestershire.
Whether, you are a Teaching Assistant who is available part time or full time, every week or every couple of weeks – your experienced friendly consultant will be committed in finding you supply work to suit your needs! We welcome applications from qualified Teaching Assistants or those with child related experience.
Register your interest today by calling Katie/Charlotte from the Worcester office on 01905 896 665 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, if your preference is for a long term/permanent position, register with us to be kept up to date with new vacancies for September. Many of which are EXCLUSIVE to us so you will not hear about these positions through other agencies!
* A recognised Teaching Assistant qualification – CACHE Level 2/3 Certificate in Support Teaching and Learning or equivalent would be advantageous but not essential
* Experience of supporting pupils identified with having special educational needs including Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD), Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs (SEMH) and Complex Needs
* Experience of assisting with the development and implementation of Educational Health Care Plans (EHCP) is desirable
* Good knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum and/or National Curriculum
* Have high expectations of students to ensure they reach their full potential
* Experience of using communication aids such as British Sign Language, Makaton or PECS is desirable
* Have the ability to form positive professional relationships with young children and staff
* Have the ability to effectively manage behaviour using positive strategies
* Have a strong understanding of Phonics
* Have an exemplary attendance record
* Minimum of 3 months child related experience is essential for this role
* Enhanced DBS registered to the update service or willingness to obtain a new certificate
* Professional reference checks including a child relevant experience
* Legal right to work in the UK
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
** Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
** Competitive rates of pay
** £100 referral scheme (uncapped)*
** FREE or heavily discounted CPD courses including a certified Level 2 Teaching Assistant course, British Sign Language certification, Mental wellbeing of children certification and Paediatric first aid
** FREE Safeguarding training
** Early notification of training/courses/workshops
** Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.