Design Technology Teacher – KS3 and KS4 – Coventry
January start – Temp to Perm
This lovely secondary school, based in Coventry are looking for a Teacher of Design Technology to start in January 2022. This role is a temp to perm contract teaching KS3/KS4 pupils full time. Specialists from a range of disciplines should apply including Resistant Materials, Graphic Design, Engineering and Product Design.
Resources and facilities at this school are very good. This school also has a good reputation for its long-standing staff demonstrating its clear ability to support and develop teachers in their roles.
In order to be considered for this Design Technology Teacher role you must have:
- Qualified teacher status
- Recent teaching experience in the UK
- A good understanding of the Design Technology curriculum at KS3 and KS4
- Ability to inspire students in the classroom demonstrating an innovative teaching style
- Ability to teach mixed ability classes
- Have excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
- Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
- FREE CPD courses
- £100 referral scheme*
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now.’
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Birmingham office on 0121 817 0400 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.