Twenty 4 Seven Education needs you if you are a Design Technology Teacher!!
Do you have a passion for moulding minds and shaping the future of tomorrow? Excited about the opportunity to inspire & enthuse passionate students? Then we’ve got the perfect role for you.
We are looking for a Design Technology Teacher who is able to teach across all key stages. We are currently working with a Secondary School in Rugby who are looking for an experienced Design Technology Teacher to cover lessons on a long term basis.
This full time teaching role is to start ASAP until the end of the academic year. As a subject specialist you will be able to motivate and inspire students into learning everything they need to know about all areas of technology. You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, a fantastic knowledge of the curriculum and possess the ability to settle quickly into classroom environments.
The ideal candidate for Design Technology Teacher role:
- Hold a qualification with UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and full referencing process
- Be passionate about teaching and your subject
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to a school
- Have proven classroom management skills
Twenty 4 Seven Education will be able to offer successful teachers a friendly, reliable and professional service along with the following benefits:
- Top rates of pay
- An experienced and dedicated specialist consultant
- Careers support and advice
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Plus, recommend a friend who’s looking for a new role and we’ll thank you with £100 (terms and conditions apply)
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Katie:
- 0121 817 0400
If you feel like this is the role for you then be sure to apply today!