Early Years Teaching Assistant – Gloucester and Malvern – September
Location: Gloucester, Great Malvern and surrounding areas
Salary: £65-£75 per day
* Would you like to work with a dedicated agency that will go above and beyond for you?
* Would you like regular local work within Primary Schools in Gloucester and/or Great Malvern?
* Would you like the opportunity to gain valuable hands on experience and continue your professional development through training and courses?
YES? Then choose Twenty4Seven Education!
In preparation for the new academic year and to fulfil the demand for daily and short/long term cover, we are now recruiting enthusiastic, nurturing and dedicated Teaching Assistants for Primary Schools in Gloucester and Great Malvern. You will be supporting pupils in Nursery and/or Reception.
Register your interest today by calling Katie/Charlotte from the Worcester office on 01905 896 665 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience of supporting children in a Nursery and/or Reception, including children identified with special educational needs and/or learning difficulties
* Have a good knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum and assessment
* Have a good understanding of child development and the importance of learning through play
* Have the ability to form positive professional relationships with young children and staff
* Have the ability to support pupils during child initiated learning and adult led activities, this may include conducting observations to evidence progress in their learning and development
* Have high expectations for the behaviour and academic progress of young children
* Have a strong understanding of Phonics
* Be creative, energetic and patient
* Have an exemplary attendance record
* Have a recognised Teaching Assistant qualification eg. CACHE Level 2/3 Certificate in Support Teaching and Learning or equivalent would be advantageous but not essential
* Right to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS registered to the update service or willingness to obtain a new certificate
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
** Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
** Competitive rates of pay
** £100 For All Referral Scheme – £100 for referrer and £100 for referred candidate (uncapped)*
** FREE or heavily discounted CPD courses including a certified Level 2 Teaching Assistant course, British Sign Language certification, Mental wellbeing of children certification and Paediatric first aid
** FREE Safeguarding training
** Early notification of training/courses/workshops
** Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.