Early Years Teaching Assistant – Kidderminster – ASAP
Pay rate: £75-85 per day
A nurturing and supportive Primary School in Kidderminster is seeking passionate, caring, and proactive Teaching Assistants to join their casual Teaching Assistant team ASAP. Daily supply, short-term and long-term roles are available. You will be expected to support the class teachers in the Early Years Department (Nursery and Reception).
Register your interest today with Twenty4Seven Education by calling Katie/Charlotte from the Worcester office.
This welcoming Primary School is committed to working closely with parents to ensure all children benefit. The staff has high expectations, they work incredibly hard and are committed to making sure every child fulfills their potential and that no one is left behind. Life at this school is always busy and active, and pupils have many diverse opportunities and experiences throughout the school year. They aim to excite and motivate their children to want to learn and achieve.
* You will help students with their learning activities encouraging them to stay on task
* You will monitor the pupils’ response to the learning activities and, where appropriate, modify or adapt the activities as agreed with the
class teacher to achieve the intended learning outcomes
* You will assist in the recording of learning activities and assessments as required by the class teacher
* You will attend to the personal care needs of the children if required
* A recognised Teaching Assistant qualification — CACHE Level 2/3 Certificate in Support Teaching and Learning or equivalent would be advantageous but not essential
* Experience in supporting pupils identified with having SEND
* Good knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and/or National Curriculum
* Good understanding of child development
* Have the ability to effectively manage behaviour using positive strategies
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills — both verbal and written
* Have the ability to form positive professional relationships with young children and staff
* Minimum of 3 months experience of working with children in an educational or similar setting
* Professional reference checks to cover the last 2 years
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS registered to the Update Service or willingness to pay and apply for a new certificate
* Excellent knowledge of safeguarding children and young adults — you will need an up-to-date Safeguarding Training Certificate (we provide FREE Safeguarding Training)
The key benefits of working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
* Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
* Competitive rates of pay
* £100 referral scheme for both you and those you recommend (uncapped)
* Exclusive access to FREE 1:1 Education Support CPD training sessions
* FREE access to multiple online CPD courses including a certified Level 2 Teaching Assistant course
* FREE Safeguarding training
* Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.