ECT Secondary Teacher – Warwickshire – September
* Are you currently studying towards becoming a Secondary School Teacher?
* Are you feeling excited about securing your first Secondary School teaching job?
* Do you wish someone could take away the stress of applications?
* Would you like to work in a Secondary School where staff are supportive and the ECT Induction programme is outstanding?
* Would you like to work for an agency that offers FREE CPD training with ex-educational professionals?
If yes, then Twenty4Seven Education (T4S) has a Secondary School and ECT teaching job for you! Don’t wait until the last minute, let us help you find the best school NOW ready for September. Contact either Katie or Charlie TODAY from the Birmingham office.
>> ECT Secondary Teacher
>> September 2023
>> Long Term roles (1 term to count towards Induction period)/Temp to Perm/Permanent contracts
>> Warwick, Rugby, Nuneaton, Leamington Spa and surrounding areas
>> GOOD & OUTSTANDING Ofsted rated Secondary Schools
>> £110-£130 competitive daily rate
>> Exemplary ECT Induction Programmes
T4s are currently recruiting passionate, positive and proactive Early Career Teachers (ECTs) that are looking for their first ECT teaching position within a fantastic and supportive Secondary School to start their Induction period in September.
Secondary Schools across Warwickshire are already starting to recruit for September, so register with T4S TODAY to be kept up to date with new vacancies. Many of these are EXCLUSIVE to us at T4S, so you will not hear about these positions through other agencies!
Your friendly, experienced and dedicated T4S Consultant will support you 24/7 and will help you to secure your dream ECT role based on your specific requirements.
Being your very first teaching job, we know that the idea can be both very nerve-racking and exciting. T4S offers a unique Education Support service offering continuous FREE virtual 1:1 CPD sessions, delivered by ex-educational professionals. We can offer support on trial days, interview preparation, lesson observations, working with SEND pupils, behaviour management etc. In addition, you will also have exclusive access to FREE online CPD courses including Lesson Planning, Managing Classroom Behaviour, Mental Well-being of Children etc.
The key benefits of working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
* Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
* Competitive rates of pay
* £100 referral scheme for both you and those you recommend (uncapped)
* Exclusive access to FREE 1:1 Education Support CPD training sessions
* FREE access to multiple online CPD courses including a certified Level 2 Teaching Assistant course
* FREE Safeguarding training
* Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.