ECT Supply Teacher – SEN Schools – Worcestershire – ASAP
Location: Kidderminster, Stourport-on-Severn, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Droitwich, Worcester, Great Malvern, Evesham and surrounding areas
Pay rate: £110-£120 per day
At Twenty4Seven Education we work with numerous Special Needs Schools across Worcestershire and we are looking for ECT’s to start supply work ASAP.
Supply work is a great way for you to build teaching experience after you qualify. It can also help you build relationships with local schools and often lead to long term or permanent work.
As an agency, we are committed to supporting newly qualified Early Career Teachers though their first steps in to teaching with support and guidance available every step of the way.
Register your interest today with Twenty4Seven Education by calling Katie/Charlotte from the Worcester office on 01905 896 665 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for ECT’s who:
* Have a passion for education and the ability to teach pupils in an exciting and engaging way
* Can plan and deliver high-quality, inspirational, creative and thought provoking lessons
to pupils including those identified with having special educational needs and disabilities
* Have excellent up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum – in particular the core subjects Maths, English and Science
* Have a good understanding of the SEN Code of Practice
* Have the ability to adhere and contribute to Educational Health Care Plans (EHCP), Annual Reviews and Behaviour Support Plans
* Have a good understanding of child development and learning processes
* Have been involved in developing pupils’ reading skills by using words, signs, symbols and/or objects of reference is beneficial
* Have had experience of using communication aids such as British Sign Language, Makaton or PECS is admirable
* Can monitor and assess pupils effectively maintaining high expectations, to enable every child to fulfil their potential
* Have excellent communication (verbal and written) and organisation skills
* Can demonstrate highly effective positive classroom and behaviour management in line with the School policy
* Have the ability to form positive professional relationships with young children and staff
* Are able to use their initiative to work independently and who can contribute to and work as part of a team in their Department
* Are reliable and flexible to suit the expectations of the School
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, BEd Hons or a BA Hons
* Completed 1 or more teaching placements in a UK School and have a record of ‘Good’ or better classroom practice
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
* Two suitable references covering the last 2 years including one from your University and teaching placement school setting
* Enhanced DBS registered to the update service or willingness to obtain a new certificate
* Safeguarding training within the last 12 months (if you haven’t we provide a free course once you’ve undergone our relevant compliance checks)
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
** Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
** Competitive rates of pay
** £100 referral scheme for both you and those you recommend (uncapped)*
** FREE or heavily discounted CPD courses including a certified British Sign Language certification, SEND certification, Mental Wellbeing of Children certification, Teaching Phonics Level 2 etc.
** FREE Safeguarding training
** Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.