Educational Practitioner – Worcestershire
** Location: Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Stourport-on-Severn, Redditch, Droitwich, Worcester, Great Malvern, Evesham and surrounding areas
** Primary, Middle and SEN schools
** £60-£80 a day
** Daily supply
Are you a university graduate looking for your first step into education?
Are you currently working in a role with transferable skills or have a degree level qualification?
Are you looking for ADHOC work to fit around your current lifestyle?
Are you interested in covering a variety of subjects and educating students?
The role of an Educational Practitioner is a very varied one where you will manage the classroom whilst the classes current teacher are absent. Therefore, experience as an Unqualified Teacher/Cover Supervisor is a must to be successful for this role.
Educational Practitioner role:
– Supervise classes across all key stages & subjects delivering pre-set work in the usual teachers absence
– Supervising & assisting students in 1-1 and small groups when not being used to lead a classroom
– Managing behaviour of all students and following school behaviour policy
To be suitable for this position you need to have:
– Have experience as a Cover Supervisor/Unqualified Teacher/Educational Practitioner
– Degree level qualification is admirable but not essential
– Passionate, resilient, adaptable and reliable
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
** Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
** Competitive rates of pay
** Up to £125 referral scheme*
** FREE CPD or cost effective courses
** FREE Safeguarding training
** A variety of daily positions with flexible hours across the school week
** Opportunities to progress in your career
** Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now.’
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Worcester office on 01905 896 880 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.