English Teacher – September – Birmingham
Twenty4seven Education are currently on the lookout for someone to fill the role of a full time English teacher in Birmingham. The school are looking for someone to begin in September. This is open for experienced teachers and NQTs where you would be expected to manage teaching up to Key Stage 5
The ideal candidate will be a confident teacher with good behaviour management skills. This will be a full-time role for a minimum of one term, the role will include planning, preparing lessons and parents evenings.
Requirements for candidates will include:
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
– Passion for teaching young students
– Possess a creative approach to teaching
– Following lesson plans
– Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
– Your very own dedicated consultant
– A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
– Competitive rates of pay
– No need for completion of time sheets
– Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
Does this sound like your next English role? Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to be called immediately!