English Teacher – Inner City Birmingham – ASAP
- Do you possess excellent English pronunciation , vocabulary and grammar skills?
- Do you have the confidence and skills to provide motivational and interesting lessons?
- Can you promote imagination and encourage participation?
Did you answer yes to any of the above then I would love to hear from you!
This exciting full time short term role is commencing ASAP until Christmas, in the first instance. You will be teaching KS3 and KS4 pupils English at a Secondary School in an inner city Birmingham.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong knowledge of the English subject and the current curriculum
- Use imagination and innovation to enhance learning experiences
- Plan and deliver exciting, engaging, purposeful and challenging lessons
- Use assessment data to inform lesson planning and to ensure pupil progress
- Ensure a high quality of teaching and learning takes place
- Be inspiring, motivated, punctual and reliable
- Have strong classroom and behaviour management skills
- Will adhere to the schools policies and expectations
- You will have a genuine passion for teaching
- Experience teaching English up to KS4, KS5 is advantageous but not essential
- QTS/PGCE equivalent
- DBS on the Update Service
If this role or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, which may be a better match.
Please contact Katie/Charlie on 0121 817 0400 for more information.