Exams and Data Officer – Coventry – ASAP
A ‘Good’ Ofsted rated Secondary School in Coventry are looking for an Exams and Data Officer to start immediately. This is a full time role and will be ongoing until the end of the academic year in the first instance.
You will be the sole person responsible for exams and you will report to Senior Leadership. Data is a substantial part of this role, so experience is a must.
This school is very proud of their successes and they are determined to continue to improve to meet the needs of our their students in an ever-changing world. They believe that academic success is essential and goes hand in hand with spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
Duties of the Exams and Data Officer:
- Managing all external and internal exam processes
- Working with relevant parties such as exam boards, leadership, teachers and invigilators to coordinate all exams, student timetables and data analysis
- Ensuring you have an adequate pool of trained invigilators
- Using SIMS and SISRA to create reports and analyse data
The Exams and Data Officer Must:
- Have experience of managing the exams process in a school or college
- Have experience of managing over 100 exam entries
- Be confident in the compliance of exam regulations
- Be confident using SIMS or SISRA
- Be calm and organised with an eye for detail
- Flexible and reliable
To be eligible for this role through Twenty 4 Seven Education, you must:
** Hold Right to Work in the UK
** Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
** Provide two professional references
To register your interest in becoming an Exams and Data Officer with Twenty 4 Seven Education in the Coventry area please apply today and send an up to date CV or call 0121 817 0400 and ask for Charlie/Katie.
Twenty 4 Seven Education are able to offer the successful candidate:
- Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- Up to £125 referral scheme* (uncapped)
- FREE/heavily reduced CPD courses
- FREE Safeguarding training
- Opportunities to progress in your career
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)