EYFS Supply Teacher – Coventry – ASAP
EYFS Teacher required in the Coventry area for daily supply.
We are looking to recruit highly skilled, qualified, hardworking and enthusiastic Teachers interested in day-to-day teaching jobs who specialise in the EYFS. ECTs welcome.
Your new company:
There has been an increase in the number of schools that are working directly with Twenty 4 Seven Education in Coventry. We are therefore looking to recruit enthusiastic and nurturing teachers, especially within the EYFS covering Nursery and Reception.
We are looking for teachers that would like to work on a day to day basis. This opportunity would be perfect for anybody who wants to gain valuable experience in preparation for the next academic year or is looking to pick up an extra day of supply when they can.
Your new role:
When working for Twenty 4 Seven Education, you will have the opportunity to work in a role that is completely flexible around your needs. During a virtual meeting with your consultant, you will discuss your previous experience, your preferred year group or key stage.
* Teaching within Nursery and/or Reception
* Excellent subject knowledge of the latest Early Years Curriculum
* Confident and strong classroom management skills
* Utilise the excellent EYFS facilities that the schools have to offer
* Experience of working with SEN children is admirable but not essential to the role
* Committed to providing high standards of teaching and achievement
* Assess and monitor children’s work to ensure pupil progress
* Able to adapt different daily environments
What you’ll need to succeed:
* Have teaching experience within the last 5 years
* Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status
* Good knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
* You will also need to undergo our compliance which includes satisfactory references and an up to date Enhanced DBS certificate on the update service
What you’ll get in return:
* Experience working across multiple different settings and year groups
* Flexibility to work as little or as often as you’d like
* Competitive rate of pay
* Your own personal consultant who will handle any queries you may have
* £100 refer a friend (terms and conditions apply)
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role apply now or call Katie/Charlie on 0121 817 0400
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.