A new and exciting role as a Geography teacher in a mainstream school based in Warwickshire to begin in September 2021. This fantastic opportunity is a full time position and has the potential of being a permanent role. Here you will be expected to participate in class activities and make a positive impact on the students in your classroom. You will be expected to have great communication skills and great behavioural/classroom management.
What you need:
· Secondary teaching experience (KS3-KS5)
· Great classroom management skills
· Great classroom behavioural management
· Passion for making a positive impact on students
· A right to work in the UK
· Suitable for NQTs or experienced teachers
· Have strong subject knowledge
· Passion for teaching Geography
Twenty4Seven education can offer you:
· Competitive pay rates
· Your own personal consultant
· No need for completion of time sheets
· Email/SMS booking confirmation for every booking
Does this sound like your next Geography role? Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to be called immediately!