Rate £130 -£200
Twenty4Seven are currently looking for fully qualified Geography Teachers to work in schools
located in the North Birmingham and surrounding areas. This role is specifically for day to day
supply on short and long-term placements. We have built great relationships with
many schools in the area and the demand for supply is growing.
As Teacher of Geography, you will be responsible for planning and delivering high quality lessons and
achieving excellent results for your students.
What do you need?
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
(ECT status also accepted)
· 5-year checkable work/education history
· Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of
vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status.
All candidates who register with Twenty 4 Seven will have 2 years referencing
taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All
offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
· Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
What we are looking for:
· Real passion for education and learning
· Adaptable and reliable
· Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching
· Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
· Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
· A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
Competitive rates of pay
· Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
· FREE CPD courses