Graduate Cover Supervisor – Coventry – ASAP
* Secondary and SEN schools
* FREE training provided
* £70-£80 a day
* Daily supply and full time roles available
Are you a university graduate looking for your first step into education?
Are you currently working in a role with transferable skills or have a degree level qualification?
Are you looking for ADHOC work to fit around your current lifestyle?
Are you interested in covering a variety of subjects and educating secondary school students?
At Twenty 4 Seven Education we offer a free Cover Supervisor training course to prepare you for the role and ongoing support whilst you are in your placements. This course is for half a day and will cover all aspects of the role and what to expect whilst working in a school environment.
We work with a wide variety of schools with various needs. All the schools we work with have a detailed structure for all cover supervisors and extensive behaviour management policies in place.
The role of cover supervisor is a very varied one where you will manage the classroom whilst the classes current teacher are absent, below is a summary of the duties which will be expected of a Cover Supervisor:
– Supervise classes across all key stages & subjects setting pre-set work in the usual teachers absence
– Supervising & assisting students in 1-1 and small groups when not being used to lead a classroom
– Managing behaviour of all students and following school behaviour policy
To be suitable for this position you need to have:
– Ideally have child related experience
– Degree level qualification
– Passionate, resilient, adaptable and reliable
We understand that every school is different and not every school is the right school for you, which is why we meet all of our schools and understand their exact needs and expectations and will inform you of these prior to attending school. Every school also has their own COVID related measures which we will also inform you prior to attending school.
We do have full time positions available as well as ADHOC supply for the right applicant.
If you are interested in this Cover Supervisor position or would like to know more information please do not hesitate to contact Katie/Charlie on 0121 817 0400