A new and exciting role as a HLTA in a mainstream school based in Coventry to begin in September 2021. This fantastic opportunity is a full time position and has the potential of being a permanent role. Here you will be expected to participate in class activities and make a positive impact on the students in your classroom. You will be expected to have great communication skills and great behavioural/classroom management.
What you need:
· Secondary teaching assistant experience (desired)
· Good classroom management skills
· Good classroom behavioural management
· Passion for making a positive impact on students
· A right to work in the UK
Twenty4Seven education can offer you:
· Competitive pay rates
· Your own personal consultant
· No need for completion of time sheets
· Email/SMS booking confirmation for every booking
Does this sound like your next HLTA role? Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to be called immediately!