Twenty4Seven education are currently recruiting an IT Technician who preferably has experience within schools. This position is based in Coventry and you will be in a temp/perm full time position. Here you will be working with Secondary schools.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Provide high quality, 1st and 2nd line technical support for the IT service desk;
recording all requests, calls and activities within the service desk tool.
· Undertake day to day maintenance of equipment; printers, end user devices and
core systems, minor repairs and replacement of parts as necessary.
· Maintain the school’s backup systems for Cloud Delivery Platforms and Networks
· Liaising with Line Managers on the repair of equipment, checking progress status
and returns, advising of any charges (as appropriate).
· Setting up hardware as appropriate
· Notifying the Principal or line manager of any persistent or major problems, either
with the network or with individual PC’s/Laptops
· Maintaining inventory of IT equipment, consumables and software, ensuring new
stock is security marked and asset register updated as appropriate.
· Centralised documentation of site system and access
· Support staff in the use of the internet and cloud based learning portals
· Assist staff in the use of the cloud applications and provide advice and support to
· students when required
· Work with the ICT Curriculum lead and other members of the IT team to forward the
· use of IT in all Romero schools, including following and supporting implementation
· of Romero IT policies and procedures, as well as staff CPD.
· GCSE’s – (Maths and English) or relevant Apprenticeship
· To organise and priorities workloads
· To liaise with external services as required
· Maintain a flexible and calm disposition in a demanding environment
· A right to work in the UK
· A passion to work within this sector
· Happy to work in a School
Twenty4Seven education can offer you:
· Competitive pay rates
· Your own personal consultant
· No need for time sheets
· Email/SMS booking confirmation
Does this sound like your next IT Technician role? Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to be called immediately!