Are you a French, Spanish or German Teacher looking for your next challenge starting immediately? Would you like to hear more about an opportunity teaching one or two of the languages above at an Ofsted rated ‘good’ Coventry? Twenty4seven education have been urgently contacted by a long-standing client who have had a last-minute resignation in their MFL department; as a result they have asked we help them appoint a suitable MFL teacher to start after the Easter break. If you are a French, Spanish or German Teacher still seeking a role from April 2021, then we want to hear from you today!
OFSTED ‘good’ school in Coventry to appoint a full-time MFL Teacher (French, Spanish or German Teacher) to start after Easter
- Key Stage 3 and 4 MFL Teacher – Coventry
- Full-time, long-term contract with the view to a permanent appointment
- Ofsted ‘good’ school inspected in 2018
- Excellent CPD and SLT support on offer
About the School – Coventry
- A fully inclusive school that focus of each individual student, making the opportunity to give them the best possible start in life the forefront of the school’s focus.
- Joining a co-educational, multi-cultural that has been an OFSTED ‘good’ mainstream school for over 10 years; with an excellent senior leadership team.
- The school has ‘good’ behaviour and behaviour management policies in place. Joining an MFL department that are considered one of the strongest in the borough based on results year on year.
About the Role – Key Stage 3 and 4 MFL Teacher – Coventry
- A timetable that cover Key Stage 3 and 4, but with potential future opportunities to teach at AS and A2. Furthermore, if A-level teaching is a necessity please still submit your application and where possible the department will accommodate.
- Working in an MFL Department that consists of 10 full-time teachers and 2 part-time teachers, teaching in a state-of-the art languages department.
- You will have the full support of an excellent Senior Leadership Team in the role upon successful appointment.
- The position in question had been successfully filled due to the school having no issues in filling any vacant roles, but as mentioned the current MFL Teacher has had to relocate last minute for personal reasons. As a result applications and interviews will be taking place as soon as a suitable CV is received.
How to apply – Key Stage 3 and 4 MFL Teacher – Coventry
Does this sound like your next MFL Teacher role? Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to email@example.com to be called immediately!