Learning Support Assistant
Twenty4Seven education are currently seeking a Learning Support Assistant. This role is based in Coventry with the potential of being a permanent full time role. You will be working with Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking some experience working in a school environment and ready to help out.
About the role:
· Expected to help individual students within the classroom who may be struggling or needs the help .
· You must be flexible and open to new ideas
· You may be asked to work individual students who may struggling or behind on work
· Motivate students and encourage them to do their best
· Create a positive working environment for students
· Enhanced DBS
· Two professional references
· A right to work in the UK
· Ideally experience working with key stages 3 to key stage 5
Twenty4Seven education can offer you:
· Competitive pay rates
· Your own personal consultant
· No need for time sheets
· Email/SMS booking confirmation
Does this sound like your next Learning Support Assistant role? Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to be called immediately!