Library and Learning Resources Support Assistant
Twenty 4 Seven Education are seeking a Library and Learning Resources Support Assistant. This role is based in Rugby. You will be in a full time position, temp/perm. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate interested in taking a library position within a school and widen your career path in the future to come. You will be expected to work Monday to Friday, 30 hours a week and this role is term time only.
About the role:
· Operate the Library Management System for the issue, receipt and reservation of books and other items, fines calculations and the searching and maintenance of borrower records
· Contribute to the maintenance of a tidy, orderly and well-presented learning environment. Return stock to shelves in a timely manner and maintain shelf order.
· First line help for learners and staff in locating and using to the best effect all resources within the areas, online sources of information and internet-based research.
· Assist learners and staff in the use of ICT equipment, photocopiers etc. and provide support in accessing and using IT Packages such as Microsoft Office, Accessibility Software and the school-based IT programs
· Take on individual roles such as processing periodicals, ordering books and stationery items, etc. under the direction of the Team Leader
What Twenty 4 Seven education can offer you:
· Competitive pay rates
· Your own personal consultant
· No need for time sheets
· Email/SMS booking confirmation
Does this sound like your next Library and Learning Resources Support Assistant role? Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to be called immediately!