Twenty 4 Seven Education, are excited to be partnering with an incredibly vibrant secondary school based in Rugby to recruit a talented and dynamic Maths Teacher.
Are you an experienced Maths Teacher with strong curriculum knowledge?
Are you currently in the market for your next long term position?
Do you have a real passion for helping your students enjoy mathematics?
The role is to start mid November until the end of the academic year (July 2022), it is a full time role and you will be teaching KS3 and KS4 pupils a high quality curriculum. You will ensure students develop the skills and understanding needed to be successful at school and in their future careers.
Twenty 4 Seven Education are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
– Expertise across Maths KS3/4
– Excellent curriculum knowledge
– Creativity and the ability to deliver engaging schemes of work
– A flexible and adaptable approach to teaching
– The ability to build positive and strong relationships with pupils and staff
– Demonstrate exceptional behaviour and classroom management
Twenty 4 Seven Education will be able to offer successful teachers a friendly, reliable and professional service along with the following benefits:
– Top rates of pay
– An experienced and dedicated specialist consultant
– Careers support and advice
– Opportunities to progress your career
– Plus, recommend a friend who’s looking for a new role and we’ll thank you with £100 (terms and conditions apply)If you feel like this is the role for you then be sure to apply today!
Please contact Katie/Charlie on 0121 817 0400 for more information or apply today!