Twenty 4 Seven Education, are partnering with a well respected and progressive Secondary School based in Coventry to recruit an experienced and dynamic Maths Teacher for a long term role.
This exciting full time position is to commence January until the end of the academic year. We need a dedicated Maths Teacher with strong curriculum knowledge and a professional who is passionate about providing your students with a first class learning experience. ECTs are more than welcome to apply.
Twenty 4 Seven Education are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent Maths curriculum knowledge across KS3/KS4
- A flexible and adaptable approach to teaching
- Creativity and the ability to deliver engaging schemes of work
- The ability to build strong interdepartmental relationships
- Can demonstrate excellent classroom and behaviour management
Twenty 4 Seven Education will be able to offer successful Supply Teachers a friendly, reliable and professional service along with the following benefits:
- Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
- Career support and advice
- Flexible working
- Competitive rates of pay
- £100 referral scheme*
- FREE CPD courses
- Opportunities to progress in your career
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now.’
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Birmingham office on 0121 817 0400 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.