Teacher of Music – Birmingham – September 2021
Starting in September 2021, this exciting role as a full time/part time Music teacher is an exciting opportunity for both experienced and NQTs. Here you will be required to teach Key stages 3, 4 & 5.
This is the ideal opportunity if you are looking for a teaching position as a Music teacher that will require you to have an energetic & encouraging approach. This school is dedicated to providing every opportunity available to challenge and allow growth within the students. This school has a strong musical background and takes part in performances around Birmingham.
As a teacher you will have:
– A motivated attitude when it comes to organising and delivering engaging lessons.
– Be a team player.
– Be able to maintain a great working environment and relationships with students to encourage them to get the most out of the planned lessons.
– Excellent organisational skills.
– You must have a QTS (This role is open for both NQTs & Experienced teachers)
– This is an excellent opportunity to join the teaching faculty at an Ofsted rated Good Secondary school in Birmingham and refine your teaching skills. You will be gaining extraordinary experience in applying a wide range of teaching methods, aids and approaches to bring out the best in every pupil.
Does this sound like your next Music Teacher role Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 8170351 or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to be