Rate £130 -£200
Twenty4Seven are currently looking for fully qualified PE Teacher to work in schools
located in the North Birmingham and surrounding areas. This role is specifically for day to day
supply on short and long term placements. We have built great relationships with
many schools in the area and the demand for supply is growing – so we need you!
What do you need?
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
(ECT status also accepted)
· 5-year checkable work/education history
· Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of
vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status.
All candidates who register with Twenty 4 Seven will have 2 years referencing
taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All
offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
What we are looking for:
· Real passion for education and learning
· Adaptable and reliable
· Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching
· Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months
· Supervising practical PE lessons, including both indoor and outdoor classes
· Ensuring that children compete to their ability level and aren’t exposed to unnecessary injury or illness through school sports
· Motivating school children to take up new sports or athletic pursuits
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
· Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
· A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
· Competitive rates of pay
· Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
· FREE CPD courses
· Up to £125 referral scheme*
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date
copy of your CV over.
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment
process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and
to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education,
please still contact your local Birmingham office for a confidential discussion on your
career and different opportunities that are available.