Twenty 4 Seven Education are working with a positive, safe and nurturing SEND school situated in Coventry. The school caters for pupils between the ages of 8 and 19 and their curriculum and expectations are ambitious. Staff have an unwavering determination to ensure young people achieve their very best both academically and in their preparation for adult life.
They are seeking an enthusiastic, nurturing and resilient Teaching Assistant to support PMLD pupils. This is a full time ongoing role, to start ASAP. You will always be supported by the class teacher and other members of staff.
The ideal candidate will:
– Support implementation of strategies to manage behaviour
– Be committed to supporting PMLD students with their learning, by using various communication methods
– Record and report the students progress to the teacher and parents
– Establish and maintain relationships with the children and other staff
– Be reliable, passionate and personable
– Preferably have classroom experience working with PMLD
– Ideally have manual handling experience
Twenty 4 Seven Education can offer the successful PMLD Teaching Assistant competitive pay rates of £70-80 per day.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please do not hesitate to contact Katie at Twenty 4 Seven Education.
If you are suitable, please apply now and we’ll be in touch.