Primary School Supply Teacher – Kidderminster – January start
**Are you a Primary School Teacher looking for supply work?
**Are you looking to have a better work/life balance?
**Would you like to build a wider knowledge of the Primary Schools in Kidderminster and surrounding areas?
Whether you are an ECT or an experienced Primary School teacher, Twenty 4 Education have opportunities for you. Twenty 4 Seven Education are looking for reliable, motivated and flexible Primary School Teachers that are looking to work on a daily/ short term basis within Primary Schools in Worcestershire. In particular, a lovely ‘Good’ Ofsted rated Primary School in Kidderminster are looking for passionate and dedicated supply teachers to do daily supply/short term contracts in the Early Years/KS1/KS2.
We would love to hear from Primary Teachers who are interested in joining us as a Supply Teacher on a day to day, short term or long term basis. Supply teaching would suit both newly qualified and experienced teachers as you.
Twenty 4 Seven Education offer:
– A dedicated consultant
– Great daily rates
– Excellent CPD opportunities
– Access to permanent teaching positions
– Local schools in your area
– Good and Outstanding Primary Schools
Primary School Supply Teacher Requirements:
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– 1 Year UK teaching experience
– Knowledge of EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 (can be through teacher training placements)
– Flexible and motivated Primary Teachers who are passionate about education
– Strong classroom management skills
– Flexible & adaptable approach to work
– Positive outlook
– Innovative & resourceful teaching methods
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience for this supply Primary School Teacher role, please apply now.