Here at Twenty 4 Seven, we are currently recruiting for fully qualified Primary School Teachers who are able to work across EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 for supply bookings, short-term work or long-term roles based in Cradley Heath. We have built great relationships with so many schools in the area and the demand for supply is growing – so we need you!
We aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles. You will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work with you and tailor our service to best suit your needs, whether that is seeking out daily work for you or finding your dream position!
If this all sounds good so far, then read on to see what we need from you, what benefits there are to joining Twenty 4 Seven and what the next steps are.
What do you need?
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education. (ECT status also accepted)
10 year checkable work/education history
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited
- Education Status. All candidates who register with Twenty 4 Seven will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
What we are looking for:
- Real passion for education and learning
- Adaptable and reliable
- Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
- Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
- FREE CPD courses
- Up to £100 referral scheme*
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over.
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Birmingham office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available